CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

One Problem Down

Page 180, now starting Chapter 12. Tracy has resolved one conflict, but her troubles are far from over. She thinks she has done the right thing, following the legal process to find justice, but it won't be enough. The next level of conflict begins.

The passage just completed, however, will probably be retooled a time or two before I'm done with it. Arguments are always hard to get right, especially when the subject is a matter of differing opinions and there is no right or wrong. The first pass seems pretty satisfying, but when I read it again on a different day, in a different mood, I may change it all around. This one ended in sort of a stalemate, and I left it open as to how Tracy really feels about it. The character she just argued with may show up again in another book in the series.

Yesterday, I put up some of the cover art I put together for "The Changeling Kill" along with a blurb about the book. There's a survey along with the covers, and I hope some people will let me know their opinions. After a week, the survey goes down, and I'll see where I am with it. Maybe in a couple more weeks, I'll have the galleys to proof and have to make a decision when that's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment