CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Catching Up

A little more added to "Game Faces," the new working title for the sequel of "Two Faces Two Faced". The next section is tricky--a showdown between Tracy and Alex over their relationship. I have a couple of ways I could go and am still mulling over which would be best.

Spent more time trying to come up with cover art for "The Changeling Kill," and have some interesting results. I'm still not very adept with image manipulation. I've got Photo Shop and Paint and software from my digital camera, each has tools the others don't always offer, and trying to get the effect I want without it looking cheesy is almost as tough as finding usable images from  the web. The Photo Shop program is good for setting up the size of the cover image and for adding images, but I always have trouble overlaying images on the background without the overlay taking out some of the background. I've still got some time before the galleys come to me, get edited, and then must go back with the cover art.

Oddly enough, even though it is Saturday, I seem to have even less time to work on the new "Faces" than I do during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment