CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Better Than I Thought

Almost skipped today's post because I thought I had not completed much. Then I realized I did more writing last night after my post and more today, bringing me up to Page 199 and Chapter 13. Heading into major action leading up to big climax. Now it gets really tricky because I have to think about the ending. My ideas on that are still vague because I've been concentrating on the build-up passages.

My day job severely interfered with my progress today too. A long meeting in the afternoon sucked up a lot of the time I would usually use to write after work. With any luck, perhaps that will soon wind down to nothing and I can get down to doing what I love most--creating fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment