CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On a Roll

Chapter 3 and page 36 so far today. (Slow day at work, so I stole a lot of time there.)

Faces 2, as I've called it on my computer, is becoming a story of layers. I've set the stage for the mystery/predicament from which Tracy will have to extricate herself, but as with "Two Faces, Two Faced," Tracy is also on a journey of self discovery and figuring out what she wants her life to be. Already she is encountering conflicts in her personal relationships. I had not really planned it particularly, but the situation which generates the mystery to unravel is such that it causes her to re-examine her own daily life and the people in it.

I just love it when a story comes together.

Now, back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment