CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Potpourri

Received my copy of "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" in the mail yesterday, and it was just as great a thrill as the others. Hopefully soon all of my published novels will be in both ebook and paperback, and I can hardly wait to order up for my coming library events.

I did resolve some issues I was having over "Where Power Lies." After a bit of research, my doubts about the cataclysm which sets the scene for the future world proved unwarranted. I don't include a lot of facts and science in the narrative, but I had to make sure that what I wrote would be believable. This morning, I checked part of the ending because I feared I had repeated something I used in "The Changeling Kill," but that concern was unfounded, happily. I also had another cover art idea, but I'm not sure if I can execute this one either. I hunted up some images on Google, so maybe I'll give it a shot. Kind of hate to break my cover-designing streak.

Finished the book I am slated to review for Windy City Reviews. I found I couldn't stop reading it yesterday and wound up pushing right on through to the end. This morning, I drafted my review, too, with great enthusiasm. I'll go back to it in a day or two with fresh eyes.

I'm thinking to maybe start on the new Windsong Lake book, working title "The Treasure of Mongan Manor."

No comments:

Post a Comment