CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Delicate Balance

Not accomplishing much today. Yesterday, I spent a lot of the afternoon and evening enduring a migraine, and today I've been trying to keep eye-strain to a minimum to avoid another one. That being said, I did add some to "Resistance," a passage which requires a very long narrative by one person. I keep looking for ways to break it up with some action by the other characters, but I also don't want it to run on too long or recover much old ground. It's a delicate balance to achieve. This is a pivotal scene though, in which main character Dee learns what's really going on and how her worldview needs to change to fit reality. While this is a crucial and tricky segment, I'm itching to get back to the more fun passages to come where there's more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment