CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, August 2, 2013

More Progress

Another slow day in the writing department for various reasons, but I did add some pages to "Resistance" and will probably do a few more today. While I've been copy and pasting large sections from the previous incarnation of this novel, I find many of them no longer work and need substantial revision to mesh into the new version. I know of a few upcoming scenes where I might be able to take more of the old stuff. I also realized that the final, epilogue type scene will have to be redone.

Eagerly awaiting publication of "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" since I sent in the corrections for it. I have one, possibly two library events coming up in the fall and would like to have a nice selection to sell there.

No comments:

Post a Comment