CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Wouldn't Ya Know It

Bursting at the seams with ideas for "Resistance" and guess what happens? The galleys for "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" are ready to proofread. I've already started on that. I don't think I'll be able to stop from getting down a page or two in "Resistance" at the same time because all the new ideas are really good. I keep adding notes at the end of the manuscript so I don't forget anything, but I do want to do some actual writing on it.

Over the weekend, I submitted my application for Glen Ellyn Library's Book Fest 2013, so this morning, I made up a packet with a brochure, business card, and a copy of "The Changeling Kill" along with the $25 application fee and took that over to the library. I went to this event last year, but it sounds like there'll be more indoor activities this time around. Not a bad thing for me. Once I receive confirmation, I'll post more details about the event.

One of the events they have at Book Fest is a pitch session. Last year, I didn't prepare for it but joined in anyway. The no-prep option was a bad way to go. This year, I plan to prepare, write up the text, rehearse and time myself. And hopefully, I'll have a lot of books to sell there.




No comments:

Post a Comment