CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Excited

Had some errands to run this morning, but now I'm back into "Resistance." I had a lot of good ideas over the weekend and can't wait to get them down in words. First, though, there's a bit of tweaking to do in what I've already written, but I expect to make HUGE forward progress then. The future world I've been creating keeps changing in subtle ways, as well as some of the motives. Each change I think of feels right, though.

I know I need to get back to the promotional arena soon, but right now, I'm just too excited about "Resistance." In fact, I want to get back to it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment