CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Boom!

Great stroke of inspiration last night led to some frantic revisions this morning before starting back on "Resistance." Not only did the inspiration solidify a major facet of the future worldview I'm creating, it also serves as the means for Dee to contribute to the quest for the truth. Naturally, her next moves will lead her into deeper trouble.

Just as I was writing that first paragraph, I was thinking about the final big scene and how it will have to change from its original form in the old manuscript, and BOOM! Another idea came to me about how to crank it up some and utilize the features of the future. I do love it when the story takes over and invents itself with only scant thinking on my part. At this rate, I'll have a new first draft ready in another week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment