CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Uh-Oh

Yesterday, in the face of issues with where the story should go next, I paused to make a timeline document, nothing more than a list by day of the major events. In so doing, it became apparent that too much was happening on each day. Maybe not a problem on its face, but my nameless killer contacted a source who contacted a hired killer and the two of them met, all in one day. It comes off as improbable.

I can see I'm going to have to restructure "The Janus Rule" a bit for the sake of realism. Change the order of events, combine them, stretch out over more days, something. Not sure exactly what to do yet, so I'll be thinking about it over the long weekend.

Also anticipating galleys for "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" soon, which I will then begin to proofread. I already have some notes about errors I found in casual reading of it.

And I'm reading a novel at the same time, a mystery that came to my attention through Twitter, which I will review on Goodreads and Amazon when I'm done. I figure if I review books, maybe more people will reciprocate with reviews of my books. At least, I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment