CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dark and Gloomy

One full reading of "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" under my belt now, and I think I will probably do one more. At first there seemed to be a lot of corrections, but actually it isn't so many, about a page and a half.

Back to work on "Resistance." Strangely, I find I am having to force myself a bit, in spite of all the pent-up ideas I have to go with. Maybe it's partly due to the situation Dee finds herself in--pretty gloomy. She's gone out on a limb to do the right thing, taking a huge risk in her entry into a different world, and suddenly she feels abandoned. Unfortunately, things will get darker before the storm is over. If that's the reason for my mood, then the best thing is to get her through it sooner rather than later. And there's this little voice inside my head telling me to use my feelings to create the emotion in the story.

So whose mood is this, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment