CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle

Been off the grid for a bit, dealing with the aftermath of my car crash last week. Lots of insurance stuff and doctor stuff to negotiate. I was also feeling very depressed for a few days and did not do any writing. For me, that's REALLY depressed. But I'm getting it together again, realizing that writing makes me happy and is the best medicine for un-happy.

It astonished me to find that although I have not "blogged" in a couple of days, people are still visiting this site, and that is deeply gratifying.

I left off in "The Janus Games" at the beginning of a new and important scene. It puts the reader into the POV of Angel Ortiz as well as introducing some new suspects, before the "crime" is even committed. I'm sure that breaks some set-in-stone rules of writing, but I prefer to follow the advice I heard at Love Is Murder a year or so ago: Write your book. So I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment