CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Series Updates

This morning, I had to redo the cover for "Stranger Faces" print edition in order to get the images properly centered. That took some time. Now I'm hoping to get back to "Janus Games" a little bit today.

On the plus side, I am finding I can almost type with both hands again. I am hitting keys with my left ring finger, which is above the bone that is broken, and there is relatively little pain in doing so. The cast still makes typing very clumsy, though, as it does so many tasks. Hopefully, I'll be out of the cast in another couple of weeks.

On May 2, I received an email from the Illinois Center for the Book/Illinois Authors Database asking me for a picture. I sent one, and now my profile on that page has been updated. Here's a link:

http://www.illinoisauthors.org/authors/Kathryn_Flatt

It's a good feeling to have places I never knew about asking me for stuff to put on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment