CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Bit at a Time

I made a small bit of progress on "Janus" yesterday, setting the stage for the second plot line of a case for Jack and his new associate to solve. That case will also add to the list of suspects when the first crisis scene occurs when the danger becomes apparent, even if the intended target is not.

I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues of late, not all related to my car accident a couple of weeks ago, and so the writing comes slowly, taking a back seat to more critical matters. Hopefully, things will get back to normal soon and I can find more time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment