CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Creative Groove

As usually happens after I get over a stuck spot, the ideas start flowing faster than I can write about them. I've even started getting some for the big final scene. I'm toying with making some unlikely heroes, the ones who save the day not the ones you would expect. It'll just be how the events unfold that make them step up.

And on another creative front, I'm already thinking about what's next. I have a few ideas for a third Windsong Lake book, as well as another project I've been considering. It's a revamp of the book that I originally had an agent for. There were a number of rewrites but nothing ever happened. I remember the comment of one publisher who rejected it: Another corrupt politician in Chicago? So what? Too true. But what I'm thinking about doing--and even started to before I got onto "Seer, Tyro, Fiend"--is putting the story into the future. No, I'm not thinking space ships and aliens, and certainly not zombie apocalypse stuff. (Soooo overdone!) The inspiration is to . . . oh! Maybe I shouldn't be sharing that at this stage. Suffice it to say I think I can come out with something a little bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment