CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day By Day

"Janus Games" making good progress, albeit slowly. While I am now able to type with both hands, all fingers, the cast still gets in the way. Since I have to hold my left arm at an odd angle to make it work, The muscles get fatigued rather quickly and I have to stop and rest. I am grateful, however, that I CAN type at all and that I should be back to normal by mid-June at least.

The other plot line is starting up which will bring in more suspects along the way. Come the first big scene, the introduction of danger, it won't be clear whether Jack or Tabitha is the center of it, so the suspects can come from her celebrity, his past, or his present case. Red herrings everywhere!

I'm hoping that the ebook of "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" will be making the scene pretty soon, and I'll be firing up the promotion engine on that. I had planned to make more of an effort on the promotion front prior to my accident putting me out of commission, but alas, until I can drive a car again, it must wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment