CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

We Have A First Draft

Finished writing the first draft of "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" yesterday. I'm already looking toward the editing process. First step, making a sort of outline to determine what happens where. Also, I need to go back to check for anachronisms and discontinuity stuff because of things I changed. For example, the layout of Stefanie's studio was revised toward the end, so I must make sure all earlier references still mesh with the final concept.

I also have a pretty good cover design. Like "Dabblers," it has a scene through a window at the top and then something else germane to the story at the bottom, all on a black background with room in the middle for the title and my name.

Also starting to give more thought to my next project. Another Jack Watson entry?

No comments:

Post a Comment