CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nature Intrudes

Short post today because it's raining like the dickens around Chicago. Sump pump has been running and running and running. For the time being, the deluge has stopped, but area roadways are still flooded. We've seen worse...

Of course, with monitoring the homestead, I haven't done much writing today. Been thinking more about the next project, a third Jack Watson book. A couple of titles came to mind, but then I decided they pointed too much to who the bad-guy is and I want that to be part of the puzzle.

Also having some ideas about a third Windsong Lake book. Yeah, right. I haven't finished the second one. At least, not enough to send it out into the world. "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" is actually pretty darn close to ready, and perhaps not having a lot of time to work on it today is a good thing, because we get a break from each other.

The most annoying thing that happens, with this or any other novel I'm writing, is that good ideas seem to occur to me in the middle of the night. Then I fall asleep and can't remember them in the morning. I had a couple about "Seer" but of course now they're gone. Oh, well. Maybe when I pick it up again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment