CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Last Thing I Expected

This will have to be a short post, and I fear it will be riddled with mistakes. On Monday, after finishing all files for submission of "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" to Write Words, I took a break to run some errands. On the way home, I was in a traffic accident. I am okay except for a broken bone in my left hand. The cast makes typing rather difficult with only the right hand and one finger on the left hand. Doctor said the cast will be on at least 3 weeks, but I will try during this time to make SOME posts here.

I did send off "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" this morning, and will now start work on a third Jack Watson book. No title as yet. Being my computer skills are somewhat challenged, this new novel may take advantage of being the best outlined and planned thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment