CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Keeping A Good Attitude

Got in a few more pages on the new Jack Watson novel. Up to page 12 now. I also had an idea about the big final scene, which comes pretty early in the game for me.

I did a bit of research into some voice recognition software to help me out while my arm is in a cast, but having read some reviews of it, I'm not so sure it would help. Looks like there's a lot of learning required as well as "training" it for individual speech patterns.With some reports that it introduces computer performance issues, it might be more trouble than it's worth for the few weeks of recovery.

Now that some of the shock has worn off, being out of commission to a degree threatens to bum me out more. Working on a new novel helps, although it's slow going. I think I'd go nuts without Jack's newest adventure to keep me occupied.

"Seer, Tyro, Fiend" will reach the editing stage in a while, and I'll have to break off and tend to that. Really glad I had the cover art done before the accident as working on that would be awfully hard now.


No comments:

Post a Comment