CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An Annoying Interruption

Haven't been able to do much writing or blogging in the last few days. My day now seems to require sitting in a crowded room with nothing to do while others scramble around me busy about their tasks. That's how it goes for an IT professional who supports the outgoing system as the incoming system gets going. Rules about company computer usage---i..e., anything created, maintained, downloaded, etc., on company equipment is considered company property--prevent me from writing while at work. The Internet software is so old, it cannot support editing on this blog site. And so I sit, and wait and do very little. At some point, I hope someone will see that there is no point to me sitting around "in case something happens."

I can, however, write in my head and jot notes to myself on paper. I have lots of good ideas for "Game Faces" when I next get a chance to do some heads-down writing.

Looking forward to payment from publisher for the last quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment