CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Progress!

The hell with what anyone thinks! Today I did some writing in place of sitting around in a room at work with nothing to do.

Page 255 and the close of Chapter 15. Tracy is in the thick of it now, but she's showing her strength, spunk, and smarts. Answers are about to be revealed in the big showdown before rescue time. That's when there are a few surprises in store.

As always when I approach the end of the first draft of a novel, I find myself already thinking ahead to what's next, even though there will still be a great deal of work to make the first draft a finished manuscript. I have some ideas for the next installment of Tracy Wiley. I also have some for the next in the Jack Watson series. And then there are the five or six older manuscripts which could be resuscitated with some degree of rewriting, either major or minor.

Makes me wonder about that day job...

No comments:

Post a Comment