CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Bit of Progress

Actually managed to do a little bit of writing during the week. Up to page 239. But I also did a lot of reviewing, making notes for things to correct, augment, and move around.

Not being able to write as freely as I have been prior to this week, especially as I reach the climactic scenes in "Game Faces," is sort of like being in prison, I think. Worse, not being able to stretch my imagination leads to nightmares, literally. Writing is a way of opening the door to my subconscious to let some of the monsters out for supervised exercise. If they don't get their time "in the yard," they make me pay for it in something of a cell block riot in my sleep. Hey, not a bad job of holding onto the prison metaphor there, huh?

I am truly looking forward to my day-job duties returning to normal (or, dare I say it, disappearing) so that I can get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment