CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Progress on Another Front

"Game Faces" is up to page 259 and Chapter 16 is started, but it's going on hold for a bit (of course at the most exciting part).

I downloaded the galley for "The Changeling Kill" for proofing, and there is now a scheduled publication date -- May 1. My deadline for corrections is a few days before that, so I'll have lots of time for several readings. Two thirds of the way through my first pass, and I've already found a page full of corrections, some my fault, some due to the vagaries of the software that transforms my manuscript into a book format. It always amazes me how I can start finding more stuff (of my own) even after multiple proof readings before submitting.

I have ideas for a third book in each series already, but they are only high-level sorts of ideas, very general first inspirations. Got a lot of work to do before I start another novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment