CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Proofing

Work on "Game Faces" halts while I work on "The Changeling Kill." On a deadline now, and proofing is not my most favorite activity. Too often, I find myself reading what should be there instead of what really is.

Made good progress today, completing my first pass. Some things I missed earlier jumped out at me while reading in PDF formatted text. I started my list of corrections which can be a tedious task. Now I'll give it a rest for a day or so before reading it again.

Still have to do income taxes!

I'm going to put together another cover option for "Changeling," but I can't decide which one to use. Everyone I ask to help me choose, chooses a different cover design. But there's time before I have to go with one and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment