CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Quite A Day

Started out really well this morning with some sort of weirdness in my Internet connection. After some help from my service provider, all was well, but I felt compelled to go to all my accounts at various places and change my passwords. Probably overkill, but . . .

Then, income taxes. I'd done most of the work already, but I had a couple more forms to fill out and then get everything ready to mail. Yes, mail. Odd for a one-time computer professional, you might say, but because I worked with computer programs and with an employer website as well, I don't fully trust even those websites that insist they are secure. Security measures are always one step ahead of those clever gnomes who hack them. Or one step behind perhaps. Ain't no way I'm typing my personal tax information on a website.

Okay, on to writing stuff. "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" progressing really fast now. Another important scene is underway, and I was so engrossed in it, I hardly noticed the afternoon getting on. Haven't even had time to come up with a "gotcha" for today. But when the muse is with me, it seems a shame to send her on a coffee break while I try to think of an editing trap to talk about. The story is the main thing, right? The scene I'm working on is pivotal, and it has been in my head for some time. The mystery is beginning to unravel, answers are coming clear. It's exciting. Can hardly wait to get back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment