CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, February 22, 2013

One Door Closes...

Well, it's now official. I will retire from my day job on February 28th, champing at the bit to work on my writing career on a more-or-less full-time basis. I've known it was coming for a while, and I'm ecstatic about it.

Interestingly, I received an email today from Write Words that galleys are ready to proof for "Game Faces," the print edition. Perfect timing, right?

And I've got "Seer, Tyro, Fiend" to finish as well. Lots of ideas coming and the book seems to write itself. Who knows how many books I can complete in 2013 with eight hours a day to devote to it? I know there are writers out there who must force themselves to do a page or two a day, but my problem will be getting anything else done--like running a home and a couple of dozen other projects around the house.

Ah, what a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment