CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Not Above Begging


Made lots of good progress on "Seer." Now things are moving faster, which means soon I'll have to come to grips with the final big scene, what happens, and to whom. There will be a second climactic scene, but it's needed to sew up a BIG loose end. I hate loose ends and do my best to not create any.

Is it too soon to be thinking about my next endeavor? I already have a couple of candidates in mind, but neither idea is at a stage of development yet that makes me long to get into it. I think about both stories from time to time, but since I'm in the middle of a first draft of "Seer" and there will be much work to do on the book after that, I don't want to risk getting all excited about the next thing so early.

"The Changeling Kill" is slated to come out in a paperback edition, and I wish I could find a way to get some
reviews on it. I've tweeted about it, and posted on Facebook, but those venues are so fleeting, perhaps the plea gets missed. So I'm putting it out here on my blog today, hoping someone will want to read and review "Changeling" and maybe wind up with their review quoted on the back cover! Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, Authors Den, another blog--anyplace at all. Anybody? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment