CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"The Changeling Kill" - Now on Amazon

Just added the link at the left to go straight to the book's detail page on Amazon.Also checked Barnes & Noble, but it's not there yet. Will update Goodreads and Authors Den later today.

Very close to being done with "Game Faces," at least to the point of letting it "rest" a bit. After a few days of not looking at it, I can read it again with fresh eyes.

Cover art . . . I have an idea but once again have a tough time with execution. Perhaps I need to explore alternative concepts.

Also considering what to work on next. Most likely, I will choose one of my older manuscripts for reworking/polishing, but which one? New-Age-Psychic-Murder-Mystery? Medical thriller? Sci-fi flavored thriller? Can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment