CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Feel the Magic

Great progress yesterday in the newest "Faces" entry. I started in Chapter 4 with a general--really general--idea of the things that needed to happen, but without specific ideas for conveying them. I knew I wanted Tracy to find herself in a sort of surreal situation, beyond the fact that she doesn't really know what's going on. Once I got started writing, the ideas just flowed. The last part I wrote for the day gave me one of those "Oooh that's good" moments.

On another note, visits to this blog have increased a lot in the last few days, and I can only assume it has something to do with BookFest, just based on the timing. It is very gratifying to know people are interested enough to stop in and I hope some of them are repeat visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment