CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Flying Fingers, Indeed

Well into Chapter 3 of new "Faces" novel. Today's challenge: how to handle two characters driving from Miami to Chicago. There must be some exchanges of information between them and some sort of development of the plot, but the key thing is to get through it at a reasonable pace that doesn't get boring. I've got a few ideas on how to do it, but the pacing will be tricky.

Tomorrow is BookFest in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, my first book signing event. I think I have everything ready to go, but getting just the tiniest bit nervous in a sort of undefined way.

I'd like to say thank you to some visitors who left comments on this blog. I know I get visitors, but getting feedback is really, really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment