CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, June 28, 2013

What Happens Next?

New scene in "The Janus Rule." Angel is about to do some investigating Jack would frown on, and I knew this was coming. What I haven't figured out yet is what she's going to find as a result. It's a bold move on her part, and that means she must find something of consequence.

Oh my! While I was writing the above with no clue where to go next, the inspiration hit me out of the blue! She'll see something that puts a different spin on things and creates a new conflict, but it will also lead to the resolution of her case. Eventually.

How does this happen? I find myself stuck on something, not knowing what to write next or where I want things to go, and then BAM! The idea just comes to me like magic. Perhaps I shouldn't try to pull back the curtain and see how it happens and be grateful that it does happen.

I need to think this one through before I do any more writing of it. Another character needs to have flesh put on his bones, and Angel's response to him needs to be determined. Maybe if I get back on my filing project, the magic will happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment