CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Can't Leave A Puzzle Unsolved

Well, I had to go back to www.wix.com and finish designing my website there. I know yesterday I complained about it and offered arguments why I did not need another site, but maybe it's just my years as a programmer that made it impossible to accept defeat. So now I have another website, http://kfauthor.wix.com/kathrynflatt. I'm thinking that maybe that site will take over being my main book site while leaving this one for blogging. Haven't decided yet.

I had a burst of inspiration yesterday afternoon for "The Janus Rule" and forged ahead on it this morning after some minor tweaks of earlier passages. It was one of those oooh-that's-good ideas, so good that I had no trouble remembering it (for a change) overnight. A lot of times, good ideas come to me when I don't have an opportunity to follow through or at least make notes, and then they are gone. Not this one, though. Maybe because I had inadvertently set the scene for it without seeing the connection until my ah-ha moment.

Sometimes, the muse works with me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment