CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Torn

Well, I have one more week before corrections on "Stranger Faces" are due. I've read the galley straight through twice, gone back and covered segments of it, and my list of corrections is about a page and a half. I'm not sure if I should be proud or wary. Should I look for more? Should I try to fix the problem on my laser printer and get a hard copy to review? Or is that just killing trees?

I'm also in the midst of preparing for Love Is Murder which is the week after that. I made up some new book brochures and printed some more of my homemade business cards.


I think they look pretty good. Used Print Shop Deluxe to create them and special card stock to print them on. Not too shabby for someone who didn't know squat about computer graphics programs not so long ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment