CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Home Stretch

I managed to get my laser printer working (98.8% anyway) and printed the galley for "Stranger Faces" for one more read. I've already found a couple of things to fix, so I guess it was worth it. The cover is ready, everything else is ready. Once I finish this final pass on the ms., it'll be time to prepare all the web materials for this site, Google, Authorsden, Goodreads, Facebook . . . whew!

More updating needed on promotional materials to take to Love Is Murder, too. I have brochures--black and white, but with a blurb on each book, all 6 of them. I have the business cards. I'm also considering redoing the fact sheets I made up for the Joliet Library Author Fest last fall. This format is 2 pages with color thumbnails of the book covers. I thought this would be something good to hand out at the panel discussion I'll be on at the Con. I really intend to pull out all the stops on this one.

Laying in bed last night, I did some imagining for "Seer Tyro Fiend" which created a great scene, a dream sequence. I've also added some more to the manuscript, although not a lot, but enough to give me a sense that it is moving forward. I think I've identified the first casualty in the story, too.

Circumstances at my day job may get in the way in weeks to come and prevent me from blogging as much as I would like. I'll do my best to keep providing content whenever I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment