CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, August 3, 2012

"Game Faces" - Soundtrack

I really look forward to doing the soundtrack post for a new book and sharing with visitors the music that either inspired me or would be ideal if the book became a movie. "Game Faces" has quite a bit, and I want to thank my friend, Ellen, for giving me a CD by Enigma, "Sleep" which contributed mightily to it. I first listened to it while I was editing the manuscript, and I kept hearing songs I'd never heard before that seemed absolutely perfect.

Sleep - from the above mentioned Enigma CD. This one goes with Chapter 8, I think, or maybe 10.

Make a Wish - Also Enigma. Chapter 5 at the end for a scene that's left to the reader's imagination.

Tears from the Moon - Same collection. Start of Chapter 5.

Pandora - For the big scene in Chapter 16.

Heartbreaker - from Pat Benatar. Perfect for the sexy cop who gets Tracy involved.

Next up, the dream cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment