CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Game Faces" - The Dream Cast

If someone were to make "Game Faces" into a movie and I got to pick the cast and every one of them agreed to take the part and was available and money was no object . . . (sigh). Anyway, here are the actors I would choose for each role.

Tracy Wiley - As mentioned for "Two Faces, Two Faced", Michelle Monaghan

Alex Laughlin - Simon Baker still the first choice.

Chris Roosa - Bradley Cooper. It was his image I saw as I was writing it.

Norah Cavendish - Tilda Swinton. I've admired her work in a number of movies.

Leonard McAvoy - I needed someone who could play the evil doctor, and I searched the IMDB lists for best movie villains. Jason Isaacs came up a number of times, and he's about the right age and has the look.

I haven't yet found anyone to play Pappy, but I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment