CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ah, the Holidays

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I plan to enjoy the day with my hubby and two cats, putter around the house, have a non-traditional Thanksgiving feast (Polish cooking since we're not big turkey fans) and bask in the comforts of home. No, I don't intend to go shopping either today or tomorrow. No desired to face the lunacy. And nobody in this house likes football.

"Stranger Faces" is very near completion, but I am still unsettled about the cover art. While what I've come up with is striking and has elements of the story in it, I fear it is too different from the other two covers in the series. My publisher has said that there must be some design continuity. I've toyed with some other ideas, but they remain vaguely defined, and as usual, easy to envision yet difficult to execute.

Thanks to all who have found this blog and have followed me on Twitter. My list of followers grows by leaps and bounds. I keep learning more about all these social sites. It's tough when you get into them long after their introduction because by then, everyone else knows how to use them and there's not much to foster the newbie.

Keeping it short today because I have a lot of cooking to do. I wish everyone peace, safety, and the comforts of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment