CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Flip Flop

I think I'm finally done with the "Dabblers" rewrite, and I'm quite pleased with it. The result is a more cohesive story, with a lot of the pieces falling into place better. I think the opening works better, too, as far as drawing the reader in, and the first level of conflict--a point of difference between Stefanie and her husband--plays better as well. Not only that, "Dabblers" now sets the stage for a sequel, the idea for which had been bumping around in the back of my mind since finishing it the first time.

For now, "Dabblers" will go on hiatus. I'll leave it alone for a few days and then go back for a fresh reading. In the meantime, as I wait for galleys on "Two Faces, Two Faced" the print edition, I'm delving back into "Faces 3." Even while working on "Dabblers," I've been getting ideas for "Faces 3" as well and working out some of the plot lines. I have to have a clear idea of who's a good guy and who's a bad guy to determine how the Big Scene comes out. I've been toying with an idea about setting that in the middle of a tropical storm.

Once "Game Faces" gets released, I'll have to jump into promotion for a bit. Let's see: update this blog page, update Google site, update Goodreads, update LinkedIn, create new Facebook page, start new ad for Facebook, lots of tweets on Twitter . . . whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment