CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Authors Den Update

Now that I am a paying member of Authors Den, I get more space to post stuff on the site. I added my short story "Squatters" which was my first entry into the Writers of the Future contest a ways back and which achieved an Honorable Mention. Here is the link to my Authors Den page: Kathryn Flatt at Authors Den .

There was another entry I had been working on for Writers of the Future, but things got busy with my books and I never got the chance to finish it. Sometimes I feel torn between pursuing an even higher standing with another entry or finding out that I've sold so many books I am no longer considered eligible.

Still working on "The Changeling Kill." Last night, as I considered what ground needed to be covered in the final, wrap-up chapter, I had an interesting idea for one of the characters. Of course, it will require going back to early chapters and sewing the seeds for it.

Three weeks to go until Love Is Murder conference:

No comments:

Post a Comment