CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

At Last! A Review!

Just received a very nice review of "Two Faces, Two Faced" on amazon.com, to wit:

"I was glued to Kathryn Flatt's "Two Faces;Two-Faced" from start to finish. I'm not usually a fan of mystery novels, so I was a little skeptical at first, but the story heated up very quickly with one exciting adventure after another. I LOVED IT!!! Tracy, the heroine, started off a bit naive, but developed into a bold, tenacious and funny woman that readers will care about. Her character becomes entwined with many shady characters and has to outwit them to stay alive. The scenes were so vivid I feel as through I just watched a great thriller movie. I highly recommend this emotional ride through betrayal, greed, danger and murder. I eagerly look for more from this author."
What a feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment