CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Busy Times

Just received acceptance from Write Words for my second novel titled "Two Faces Two Faced." It was my eighth book written, but it was much lighter than the ones before it. It's a little less complicated because I wrote it in first person POV, so it was easier to polish based on what I've learned in my experiences with the world of publishing. I'm giving it a final once over before sending it off.

I'm also working on the sequel to "Dreamer," which is coming along well when I get the chance to work on it.

My short story entry for Writers of the Future 4th quarter has been sent, but it will be several months before I learn its fate. Perhaps someday, I'll put together all the entries as a sci-fi anthology.

Ah, so much material and never enough time to devote to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment