CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tempus Fugit

Gosh, a week's gone by since my last post!

Still working on "The Changeling Kill". Got a new idea for the cover which will require me to exercise my amateur photographer skills.

In the publicity department, I signed up for Writers Cafe and created a Google page for my books. It's called Kathryn Flatt, Writer. It's mainly a landing place for upcoming ads that I am working on using the AdWords feature in Google. We'll see how that goes. I also looked into Facebook ads, but I'm still not sure I understand how their billing/funding works. Both books already have pages on Facebook, though.

Looking forward to getting a lot done on the writing front this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment