CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Longing for the Writer's Life

Of late, my opportunities to write have been seriously curtailed by my day job. Oh, how I long to be a full-time author! Sometimes, on a difficult day, I imagine how it would be, in charge of every hour, doing what I need to do or want to do. Writing, promoting, getting in better physical shape, keeping my house cleaner and better organized. But, alas, there are still bills to be paid, expenses to cover, food, shelter, and all that. Hopefully, there will come a time when what I earn for my novels covers enough of those needs and the balance will tip to where I cannot afford my day job anymore.

Ah, to dream . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment