CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Shifting Gears

Or more like changing directions. Work halts on the "Dreamer" sequel (still not sure of the title) to proofread galley for "Two Faces, Two Faced." The sequel has reached a turning point anyway, and perhaps the break to work on "Faces" will give me additional perspective.

I did, however, resolve some issues mentioned in my last post. A character who I originally planned to die when I started may now survive. I feel comfortable with the decision, got a sense of relief when I made it, and that tells me it's the right one.

But I'm on a deadline now to get "Two Faces, Two Faced" ready to e-publish. I learned a lot from the process on "Dreamer" and intend to apply that to "Faces," giving it the fine-toothed-comb treatment. The cover art is almost done, although I'm still struggling with the final element. I can draw it, but just can't seem to get it into the computer. Trying out a new method this weekend. Once it all comes together, it should be an arresting cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment