CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More on "Two Faces, Two Faced"

A coworker who purchased "Faces" dropped by to tell me how much she is enjoying it and how entertaining it is. It absolutely made my day. She also said she will be putting a review on Amazon when she's done. I'm so glad to know that the jokes in it work and that the story is engaging. It's what I'm doing it for, right?

For a computer professional, I am surprisingly slow when it comes to the latest technology. I got a demo from said coworker of her Kindle and how it can be set to read aloud. Hearing the words I put together come out of that little box was truly awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment