CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Catching Up

I know for a fact that someone has purchased "Two Faces, Two Faced" already. While it's gratifying to know that, such knowledge is really a rarity. I'm also waiting for the book to be available on more websites, since right now, it's just Write Words and Amazon.

The Goodreads ad for "Faces" started this week and it has garnered three clicks so far. Not a bad start. I've also been seeing a lot of new followers on Twitter. That venue is a new concept to me, and maybe I haven't made as much of it as I should. It's always been my problem though when it comes to the world of computing. I get into the newest thing long after everyone else has gotten used to it, and by then, it's hard to learn the basics because everyone thinks everyone else already knows the basics. I've been in the information technology field for 30 years, too. Laugh if you want to, but after I spend all day in front of a computer screen, using my free time to explore the latest in software and services is not a thrilling idea. Of course, to spend free time in front of a computer screen writing is a whole 'nuther thing.

I've hit a "stuck place" in writing "The Changeling Kill." This often happens to me as the manuscript gets closer to the big climactic scene. I know what happens next, but I don't want to get there too quickly or too slowly. I'm also still working out the final confrontation of good guy versus bad guy which could be tricky. My baddie has remained somewhat mysterious thus far, and his true nature must be revealed quickly and dramatically yet thoroughly and satisfactorily. Waiting now for the burst of inspiration to break the logjam.

No comments:

Post a Comment