CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Catching Up

Work on "The Changeling Kill", sequel to "The Dreamer Gambit" is proceeding. In my usual haphazard fashion, I have made fundamental changes to the plot before the first draft is even complete. I decided that one key component might be too implausible for even fiction and changing it required editing all the way back to the beginning. At some point, I'm going to have to go through the exercise of outlining what each POV character knows at each step along the way as a continuity check. It might be better to save it for when I get a whole draft done.

"Two Faces, Two Faced" seems to be getting a lot of interest. The self-service ad on Goodreads has gotten quite a few "clicks", i.e., people wanting to see more and clicking on the ad. Hope some of those clicks are translating into sales!

Looking forward to the Love Is Murder conference in early February. I've made arrangements with Write Words to send me paperback copies of "The Dreamer Gambit" to sell on consignment in the bookseller's room at the event. I am also planning to do chapbooks for "Faces" to distribute there. The planned workshops for how to do publicity will certainly be on my list of musts for the conference. How great it feels to be attending as an author this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment