CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Day to Write

Made a lot of progress on "Seer Tyro Fiend" today, and what a great way to spend my birthday. Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow.

I'm still trying to get the hang of Twitter. I see messages go by, some of them about books that catch my attention, but I scarcely get to read it when more tweets start coming through. Maybe I need a new approach to looking at Twitter. On the up side, my count of followers has gone well beyond 500. I hope this equates to more exposure out there, as some followers have re-tweeted my tweets.

"Seer Tyro Fiend" is up to Chapter 3. Similar to "Dabblers," I'm not doing chapter titles as I have in my other series. I guess I feel sort of locked into using them in the Jack Watson and Faces series in order to maintain consistency, but I've heard from a few people that they don't really pay any attention to chapter titles anyway. Not that it's a big effort to think them up. Having them or not is neither here nor there.

I need to do a little research for Chapter 4, hitting on my "Wicca Handbook" for information about a topic. That book was both inspiration and source book for knowledge about metaphysical subjects, and had I not received it as a gift years ago, "Dabblers" probably would not have come to be. The newest novel explores some of Stefanie's past and follows her efforts to not just accept her psychic talents, but to use them in a positive way. Of course, there's going to be some conflict involved as well as a mystery to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment